From metal tread plate and textured PVC to wood and glass, DYMO Durable Industrial LabelWriter Labels are the perfect solution for challenging labeling tasks. The industrial-strength adhesive and protective coating resist pealing from abrasion, heat, moisture, solvents and cleaners, making them ideal for shelving, floor markers and chemical storage. The labels are pre-cut for easy application and available in a range of sizes designed for specific tasks. They also use cost-effective direct thermal printing technology that prints without expensive ink or toner. UL recognized as a component to UL 969.
- Tough labels built for labelling shelves, warehousing, chemical storage, floor markers, equipment/inventory and more
- Industrial-strength adhesive sticks securely to a variety of challenging surfaces including metal tread plate, textured PVC, wood and glass
- Protective coating prevents peeling caused by abrasion as well as industrial oils, cleaners and solvents; withstands moisture and temperatures from 0°F to 122°F
- Direct thermal-printing technology prints without expensive ink or toner
- Includes 170 (2-5/16” x 7-1/2”) large labels, compatible with DYMO LabelWriter: 5XL, 550, 550 Turbo, 4XL, 450, Wireless, 450 Turbo, 450 Twin Turbo, and Desktop Mailing Solution (not recommended for use with the LabelWriter 450 Duo)